Friday, June 19, 2009

Damn wrong number


I woke up this morning and it was foggy and I didn't feel totally rested so I rolled over and was already to get another half an hour of sleep when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and was greeted by a very irate man asking to talk to Luis in Spanish. Under the best of circumstances my Spanish is minimal and needless to say I couldn't for the life me think of how to say that he had the wrong number. I told him that in English but I don't think he got it.

After I hung up I debated going back to sleep but by then that ship had sailed. I still really didn't want to exercise but I actually put on my running clothes and got back into bed to read the NY Times. Sometimes if I get dressed in workout clothes that is enough to get me going. It totally didn't work today and I realized that it was because I was starving. Got to love that it took my sleepy brain thirty minutes to realize that my body was hungry.

The next problem was deciding what to have for breakfast. I didn't want the bagel and fruit that I had been planning on and oatmeal would take too long so I ate a spoonful of chocolate peanut butter and finally decided to have fruit, yogurt and granola. In the bowl is a white peach, three strawberries, a handful of raspberries, half a cup TJ's 2% Greek Yogurt and half a cup of my granola.

It was perfection and exactly what I was craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment