Monday, June 22, 2009

Manic Monday

Went for my morning walk and it was lovely. The beginning of the month was lots of June gloom but lately it has been one high rent day after another. When I got back I made my self breakfast. I got really hungry about 2/3 of the way thru my walk and rushed right in the door and straight to the kitchen. I had a piece of TJ's California sprouted bread with a tablespoon of light cream cheese with three strawberries on top and a smoothie. In the smoothies there was 1/2 a banana, 1/2 a cup of blueberries, a big handful of spinach, and a 1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

I forgot to take a picture of mid morning snack but I had three saltine and choco-pb sandwiches.

For lunch I had a cup of steamed green beans and a chicken sandwich. I used 3 oz f roasted chicken breast, 1/4 of an avocado, a sliced tomato and mixed greens all on 2 slices of TJ's sprouted bread.


After lunch my mom called an asked if I could run home and put some stuff for her on my front porch so I did that and went to the bank.

Later in the afternoon I had a REALLY juicy plum and a chocolate brownie z-bar that I didn't photograph for a snack.


When I got home from work I decided to go for another walk since I had a no-cook dinner planned and I feel like I should take as much advantage of the perfect weather as I can. It will probably only last thru October.


When I got back from my walk I made this salad. It has three cups of mixed greens, 1/2 cup roasted asparagus, 1/3 cup roasted summer squash, a little yellow pepper, a few cherry tomatoes, 1/4 of an avo, the last two tablespoons of my chickpea salad, some red onion and 1 oz of chicken. I was super filling. I ate it while watching the first episode of Band of Brothers. I liked the episode a lot even if it was slightly male-centric.

After that I showered and ate a couple saltines with chocolate pb on top. I was really craving the chocolate and then settled down to catch up on all of this blogging. Now that I am done I am headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment